1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Registration Information: Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address may be collected at the time of user registration on the Sites.
3. Account Information: In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on the Sites, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Sites.
4. Activities Information: We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Sites. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the Sites.
5. Statistical Information：We record and retain records of users' buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Sites and visitors to the Sites including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors.
Collected Information, such as company name, address, contact person, telephone number, etc., will be posted on efull.com publicly, and accessible to all users. Users should thus exercise caution when deciding to release any information that is identifiable to you.
We may publish records of complaints and any penalties, actions or proceedings against Members. We further reserve the right to disclose your Collected Information to relevant authorities wher we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of efull.com, our Users, customers, partners, other web site users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
We also reserve the right to disclose Collected Information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
once receiving your information, we make our best effort to ensure the stability and security on our systems. Unfortunately, No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. Therefore, efull.com cannot make any warranty on the security of the information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You as a user are strongly recommended to keep your Member ID and password on efull.com safe and secure. To ensure the safety and security of your company and personal information do not divulge your password to others. If you feel that your Member ID or password is for any reason at risk, please contact us immediately.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser's which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Site. If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies, you can be notified when a cookie is sent, or you can reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter your information on our Site more often and certain features of our Site may be unavailable.
We are not responsible for the privacy protection methods of other websites who are lined to Efull.com.